More Info to Follow.
Written by: Breathemag
- Vicious Chop, Ungodly Currents May 20, 2013Frigophobia, kymophobia, bathophobia. Just looking at these terms can make a person’s blood pressure rise. Their meanings, in respective order: fear of cold or cold things, fear of waves, fear of depths. All fears aside, in open water swimming all of the above components come into play. The challenges associated with them can leave the average man or woman d […]
- Monthly Wrap Up: Backends, Shirts, Queens and Altitude May 15, 2013A podium girl's backend; Anton needs a shirt, Queen of Pain and High Altitude Drama. […]
- Trading in Two Wheels for Four May 9, 2013Remember that feeling of being a kid when you could turn most everything into an adventure: climbing trees, riding bikes, building forts? Youthful imagination has no boundaries. For most of us, somewhere between The Sandlot years and high school, these adventures fade. […]
- A Glimpse Down the Line May 5, 2013[…]
- 277k Cool-Down in Upper Mustang April 29, 2013After running 319 kilometres and finishing in a steady rain, Lizzy Hawker (Great Britain) broke her own record, running from Everest Base Camp to Kathmandu (Everest Mailrun) in 63 hours and 8 minutes. Her cool down run; an eight stage, 277 kilometre trail race around the Mustang Region in Nepal. […]